2011 is Almost Here...

Monday, December 27, 2010

    “What time is it?”  Oh, don’t worry about that being said at your New Year’s Eve celebration. With these stylish decorations courtesy of Martha Stewart, you are sure to have your guests ring in the new year in style and ON TIME. =)


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Love those hanging discs above the beverage bar. A great idea that could be modified to suit any party!

Jessiker said...

Can I just say....I almost died when I saw that you do the table settings I adore!! I've always loved the jars, and the bows, and the runners...definitely keeping up with your blog!!

Susan: My Food Obsession said...

I think the 'skewered grape' cocktail stirrers are fabulous!

Paper Moss said...

Those grape spears in champagne are such a fun idea!! We'll definitely be doing that one...