BEHIND THE SCENES: Hollywood Glam

Monday, December 06, 2010

     While perusing through a craft store over the weekend, I came across this pretty paper book.  It was filled with sooo many different patterns and gorgeous combinations.  Of course, I wanted to use nearly every page that had something to do with this color palette.  But, I would be breaking one of my ultimate rules of KEEPING IN SIMPLE. 

Pattern can really make or break a tables’ outcome. Let’s face it, we’ve all seen a dessert table or candy buffet that just had to push the envelope with big, bold patterns.  SMH. Yeah, the event had a tie-dye backdrop behind the DJ and rainbows on the menu cards.  That doesn’t mean I can/should come with some rainbow colored polka-dot goodie bags and think it’s gonna work.  No people, lets keep it simple.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!