INSPIRATION BOARD: Something Blue

Monday, December 20, 2010

    Blue: a staple hue that men have absolutely no problem wearing.  Now when it comes to weddings, that many not be the palette your fiancĂ© wants to work with.  And, sooo the drama begins about the colors...  Future hubby not wanting to succumb to the mint and peach color palette that you’ve set your eyes on for months… “Babe, I’m not wearing PEACH”  Then you break out the waterworks and he agrees to the mint vest.  The power of a woman…=D



{Put It All Together}


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Coretta said...

LOL. I am woman, hear me roar (or cry). Those Manolos never get old. Hot, hot. Such a pretty board. I'm working on a a marine blue (navy) and canary yellow for a bride. I've been using tools on SMP to create it, but sometimes my pics won't load. What do you use? Power Point? Illustrator?

Nicole Williams said...

Photoshop does the trick!

HiLLjO said...

I agreed to the blue! LoL! But it goes pretty with sunflowers so I'll allow it. I'm not giving in, I'm reserving the right as a woman to change my mind... ;o)

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Love your blue inspiration board. No matter what Pantone may say, (other) beautiful colors like this one never really go out of fashion!