Essential Baking Tools

Monday, January 17, 2011

    Today’s post is so cheap of me but with good cause.  I’m still recuperating from the tragic, tragic loss of my pictures from my trip to Jamaica. As soon as I got ready to upload them to my Shutterfly account, INVALID CARD ERROR flashed and almost brought me to tears. Right now, we are feverishly looking for a recovery company to salvage our memories. *big sigh*

    Now on to business... Bake It, Display It.  These basic essentials will get you started with baking something yummy.  Then you can display your sweet treats on some of these chic platters for everyone to enjoy.  Beware, sometimes the displaying never happens... that test finger swipe in the buttercream icing can turn into half of the cake disappearing before it hits the 10" Martha Stewart cake stand.


{Bake It}

{Display It}


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Don't you just love how those pedestal trays glam up any sweet treat? Thanks for the reminder about "presentation, presentation"!

magi said...

It is a interesting posts. It would be great if you can provide more details about it.
Bakery Equipment