Something Blue

Monday, January 10, 2011

     Excuse the quality of these photos...UGH! This camera is doing my table a great injustice or could it be the operator? =D  Anyway (while I put the camera manual away) had a huge success at another beautiful wedding, but this time with the kiddos.  The cool whip icing cupcakes disappeared like crazy!  And, not only was the blue a match it was YUMMY! I had to make sure of that.  For some reason confectioners out there seem to limit the flavors of blue.  I have never had so much blueberry flavored candy in my life.  Nevertheless, Koppers Milkies saved the day along with some help from M&M’s.




No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Oh, here's the Something Blue candy table at last! Great job! Really admire your passion about getting not just the colors, but even the flavors just right.